Monday, October 21, 2013

(W)Reef Update #1

I've been working on some more wreaths in my spare time and getting ready to open an Etsy shop, hopefully soon.  I just wanted to give you guys a preview.

I just finished a Baby Shower wreath for a co-worker for her baby girl.  This one is already out the door but I will provide variations for the Etsy shop in the future.





I've also completed my Dia De Los Muertos wreath.  I just need better photography as the white on white background ain't really poppin'.  The sugar skull at the middle is hand-painted,  all the felt flowers and yarn tassels handmade as well.


Next up is a Movember-themed wreath.  Let me know what other themes you'd like to see.  Are you most excited for Halloween or Christmas?  Drop me a line.

Later my ninjas!

Marg.


0 comments:

Post a Comment