Wednesday, October 16, 2013

(W)Reef Shop

I'm currently working on some items for an upcoming Esty shop, tentatively titled (W)Reef Shop.  I'm still doing research on the Etsy Do's and Don'ts so I'm not even sure if they will allow a stoner-themed name at all.  I don't smoke but I just thought the name would be funny.  If anyone has Etsy tips or advice, drop a line in the comments below.

For now my open concept dining/living room is a mess.  I'm playing around making some "New Hire" and "Happy Birthday" occasion wreaths.  I know the felt and yarn wreath market is close to being over-saturated but I feel there is still some room for me to stretch my wings.  I want to make crazy awesome wreaths for the younger crowd.  I would love to get receive a cute little wreath to display in my cubicle from a coworker or friend.

In the meantime, here is my progress aka "Path of Destruction".






Dishes?  Ain't nobody got time for that!


I have a pretty sweet Dia de Los Muertos themed wreath in progress as well.  I'll keep ya'll updated.

'Til next time!

Marg

0 comments:

Post a Comment