Monday, May 12, 2014

(W)Reef Update #4 - Etsy is the Besty

Welcome back from the Mother's Day Weekend!

I had two wreath orders for shop last week, customized for the recipients and shipped out successfully.

Ya like?



I also made one of my first big purchases this week from Etsy as well, from SongForWolves. It's this amazing artist Lorena out of Mexico, that hand sews plush dolls and other whimsical creations.  It's like the cartoon Adventure Time put into plush form.



This lil' fella arrived on my doorstep, Saturday, while I was out day-drinking with my mom's side of the family for my cousin's graduation.


Later Saturday night my mom made a super yummy potato salad, fruit salad, and cucumber salad along with brisket sandwiches for the graduation after-party at my parents house, where the day drinking turned into night drinking.




Also popular were my pair of music festival going sunglasses, which I had mistaken for my regular sunglasses, (I know, how did that happen, right?) and wore during church and Mother's Day Brunch.  My mom was amused but not surprised. ; )

How about you guys?  How did the weekend go?  Any cool projects?

Let me know,
Marg




0 comments:

Post a Comment