Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Do you know the way to Santa Fe?

Hola mis amigos!

New to the etsy shop, are some wreaths I've been working on, inspired by a trip to Santa Fe I took a few years back for my co-workers wedding.




These pictures from my trip inspired the reds, the turquoise, the succulents, the western theme, the colors of the desert sunset that I wanted to put in wreath form.








I don't want to brag but I did capture a very special moment with her and her dad  outside the church because I was late getting a taxi and they were already starting the ceremony.  (I know, I'm a terrible guest.)





Sometimes, we are exactly where we need to be.

Tell me about your awesome trips!  Where have you gone or where do you plan to go next?

One love, my ninjas, one love.....
Marg


0 comments:

Post a Comment