Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wreath Update #5 - New Fall Wreaths in the Etsy Shop!


New to the Etsy Shop! Fall Wreaths for Halloween, Day of  the Dead, and any type of fall activity you may have going on.  Let's start the countdown to the return of Pumpkin Spice lattes, which are addictive as crack cocaine, peeps!  (I mean, so I have heard.  Not about Pumpkin Spice but about crack)



I have appropriated name this one, Pumpkin Spice.



I also have a new, bigger and better Wedding Wreath in the shop, a new Happy Birthday Wreath and an end of the Summer - Nautical Themed Wreath with a hand-made octopus made from polymer clay.  Dudes, that octopus took me, like, two weeks to made since my earlier attempts looked more like weird spiders cause I didn't know how to make the tentacles curl just right.



Shiny in all the right places....unlike my face.



I named this one Life Aquatic.  Yes, Wes Anderson reference ftw!





What other themed wreaths would you guys like to see?  Are you excited for Pumpkin Lattes just around the corner?

Mmmmm.............Pumpkin Spice (drool)


2 comments:

  1. these are too cute - loving the day of the dead and life aquatic ones best :)
    my sister actually made pumpkin lattes last night (so good!) - it was pretty cold in the UK yesterday so they went down a treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yum!!! You can't really properly enjoy one in the Texas heat.

      Delete