Thursday, November 14, 2013

(W) Reef Update #2





It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..... no, seriously.  My office building has already put up a giant wreath over the entrance and the Christmas lights up.

I get people wanting a head start on Christmas.  To FINALLY be ahead of the curve.  I get it.  I do.  Less than 4 weeks is not enough time for all the decorating, shopping, baking and spending time together that most people want to enjoy in December.

So I definitely sense a trend of people starting way early.

That being said, I've been hard at work myself on some holiday wreaths for the eventual wreath shop.  Take a look.





I didn't really want to go with any traditional Christmas color schemes, so I went outside of the box.  I'm still working on more to come.

Bye y'all.

Marg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment